GRID aggregates information from a comprehensive range of trusted sources, combined with expert oversight. As a trusted fixture in the online safety space for the past decade, FOSI has been able to utilize its convening power and connections with leaders in the field to create a network of experts in every region of the globe.
As part of the new launch, we brought together a team of experts to provide oversight and guidance for key countries across every region.
- Armando Novoa Foglio, Alianza por la Seguridad en Internet (Online Safety Alliance)
- Brian O’Neill, Dublin Institute of Technology
- John Shehan, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Jim Teicher, CyberSmart Africa
- Amanda Third, University of Western Sydney and the Young and Well Cooperative Research Centre
Additionally, the support and reach of UNICEF’s partnership has allowed the project to connect with community-based initiatives and provide a cultural context to the educational, legislative and regulatory approach of many countries that will be seen for the first time.